FMT Staff Security Screening
All of our Security Officers are fully screened and vetted in accordance with BS 7858.
1. Selection of staff is crucial to the ongoing success of our business. Advertisements for staff are placed on Jobcentre Plus/ Direct Gov jobs website. We often recruit staff following recommendation from existing employees.
2. Once an application is received, We select the applicants for the interview process. An invitation is then sent for the applicant to attend a local interview, which, is always carried out by a Senior Manager. If successful at this stage, applicants are invited to attend an induction training on site.
3. At this stage the offer of employment is deemed probationary and the employee is employed subject to satisfactory completion of screening.
You Are In Safe Hands...
FMT Security are the UK’s premier security company and have been providing manned guarding services to clients across the nation for almost 20+ years.
4. At this stage the offer of employment is deemed probationary and the employee is employed subject to satisfactory completion of screening.
5. The screening process then continues and at least five (5) years (or back to leaving full time education) of written satisfactory references must be received and documented, within a sixteen week period from the commencement of Probationary Employment, before the applicant can be cleared for Permanent Employment.
6. Ongoing monitoring is then continued on all personnel, to ensure we are aware at the earliest possible time of any changes which may indicate that an employees suitability may have become reduced to an unacceptable level.
WE'D LOVE TO ANSWER YOUR QUERIES
20+ Years of working Experience
Many Satisfied Customers
We Are Confident...
We’ve been guarding construction sites for over 20 years. Construction sites are an attractive target for vandalism, scrap merchants and opportunistic thieves. It is common for a lot of construction sites to suffer some damage at various stages of a project, often repeatedly. In some cases, insurance companies will refuse to insure construction sites without any evidence of the security measures in place. At FMT Security, we are committed to ensure that your construction site is fully protected. As one of the UK’s leading security providers we employ only qualified security guards to carry out a full construction site security plan to keep all of your assets safe.